Data Privacy Statement
We inform you below about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is data that can be used to identify you. This includes information such as your name, postal address, email addresses and user behaviour.
Article 1 Information about the collection of personal data and provider identification
(1) The controller in the sense of Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is FAIST Anlagenbau GmbH, Am Mühlberg 5, in 86381 Krumbach, Germany, represented by managers Roger Schmidt, Wilfried Thies – see also our Imprint.
(2) If you have any questions about data privacy, please contact our Data Protection Officer (“Datenschutzbeauftragter”), Robert Straub:
by email: email@example.com
by post: FAIST Anlagenbau GmbH
Am Mühlberg 5
86381 Krumbach, Germany
Article 2 Your rights when using this website
- according to Art. 15 GDPR: the right to obtain information about data we collect during your visit to our website and store about you;
- according to Art. 16 GDPR: the right to have any data that we store about you that is incorrect corrected, and any such data that is incomplete completed;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR: the right to require that the data we have stored about you is deleted, to the extent that its processing is not required to fulfil legal obligations or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- according to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR: the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This means that in the future we may not process any data affected by this consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR: the right to obtain the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to have this data transmitted to another controller;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR: the right to require restricted processing. We will restrict processing if the requirements from Art 18. Para. 1 GDPR are met;
- according to Art. 77 GDPR: the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, should you consider that your right to informational self-determination has been infringed due to the processing of personal data collected about you during your visit to our website. The responsible authority for FAIST Anlagenbau GmbH is the Bavarian Data Protection Authority: Bayerische Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht, Promenade 27, 91522 Ansbach, Germany, www.lda.bayern.de.
- if your personal data have been processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Item f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GPDR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without specification of a particular situation.
(4) Any requests for information or revocations regarding the processing of your data should be sent by e-mail to our data privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the details given in Article 1
Article 3 Data security
We deploy up-to-date technical measures to guarantee data security and, in particular, to protect your personal data from risks during data transmission and to prevent third parties from gaining access to it. These measures are updated as necessary to represent the current state of the art.
Article 4 Handling of personal data
(1) Collection of personal data for information purpose
- If you are using the website solely to obtain information, i.e. if you have not logged on, registered or otherwise conveyed information to us, we collect only the data sent to our server by your browser. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically required for us to show you our website and guarantee stability and security. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Item f GDPR.
- IP address
- Date and time of request
- Time zone difference compared with Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Volume of data transmitted
- Website issuing the request
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of browser software.
- Cookies are also stored on your computer when you use the website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, associated with the browser you are using, and through which certain information flows to the entity placing the cookies (to us, in this case). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make an internet offering more user-friendly and efficient overall. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Item f GDPR.
You can configure your browser settings as you wish. You should, however, be aware that this may prevent you from using all the functions of this website.
(2) Collection and use of personal data for using the functions of our website
In addition to pure informational use of our website, we also offer many services which you can use if you are interested. However, you generally have to provide personal data for this purpose, which we use to provide such services.
Contact by email / contact form
If you have any questions, you can contact us via the email address specified on the website or using the contact form. The data you provide will be processed in order to respond to your query.
We delete all associated data once its storage is no longer necessary, or restrict its processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
The processing of your data provided for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Item a GDPR, on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent.
Article 5 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics used so-called “Cookies”, text files, which are saved on your computer and provides analysis of website use based on these cookies. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is sent to a server in USA and stored there. By activating IP anonymization on this website, your IP address is shortened by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other states party to the agreement on the European Economic Area. The complete IP address will be transferred to a Google server in USA and shortened there only in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website in order to create reports about website activities for website operators and to provide services associated with website use and Internet use to the website operator.
(2) This website uses Google Analytics with extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This is used to shorten the IP addresses for processing and thus rules out direct reference to a person.
(3) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics from your browser will not be included in any other data of Google.
(4) You can prevent installation of cookies by changing your browser settings; however, we would like to inform you that you may not be able to use all functions of this website completely if you disable cookies.
(5) In addition, you can also prevent collection of data generated by the Cookie and data related to your website use (including your IP address) to Google as well as processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available from the below link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(7) We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website and regularly improve it. Based on the statistics obtained, we can improve our service and make it more interesting to you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Item f GDPR.
(8) The use of Google Analytics is done in accordance with the requirements which have been communicated to Google by data privacy bodies of the German government. Information of the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Terms of service: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview of data privacy: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as data privacy statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Article 6 Embedding of Google Maps
We use Google Maps on this website. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly within the website, and enables you to use the map function comfortably.
When you visit the website, Google will receive information that you have visited the corresponding area of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under Art. 4 (4) 1 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be associated with your account directly. If you do not want this association with your Google profile, you must log out of your account. Google stores your data in the form of a user profile and uses it for advertisements, market research, and/or customised website views. This evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the establishment of this user profile; to exercise this right you must address Google directly.
You can obtain further information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider from the provider’s data protection policy. You can also obtain more information about your related rights and the settings available for protecting your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA, and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework,
Article 7 Embedding of YouTube videos
We have embedded YouTube videos as part of our online services: these are saved on http:///www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. All these are embedded in “extended data security mode”, i.e. no data about you as user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play these videos. The data mentioned in Para. 2 is transmitted only when you play the videos. We have no influence over this data transfer.
When you visit the website, YouTube will receive information that you have visited the corresponding area of our website. In addition, data mentioned under Art. 4 (4) 1 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be associated with your account directly. If you don’t want this association with your YouTube profile, you must log out of your YouTube user account. Youtube stores your data in the form of a user profile and uses it for advertisements, market research, and/or customised website views. This evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the establishment of this user profile; to exercise this right you must address YouTube directly.
You can obtain further information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by YouTube from the data protection policy. You can also obtain more information about your rights and the settings available for protecting your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA, and is subject to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework,
Article 8 Embedding WebGL Earth
This website uses WebGL Earth, an open source software for displaying a three-dimensional virtual globe. This involves storing a cookie on your computer. You can find more information about cookies from Article 4 (1) 2 of this policy.
Article 9 Use of Google Web Fonts
For the purpose of providing uniform typefaces, this site uses what are known as web fonts, provided by Google. When loading a page, your browser loads into its browser cache the web fonts needed to display texts and typefaces correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to Google’s servers. This means that Google will know that our website has been loaded by your IP address. The use of web fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appropriate representation of our online services. This represents a legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 Para. 1 Item f GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard typeface from your computer will be used.
You can find more information about Google web fonts at https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and in Google’s data protection policy: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
Article 10 Use of Cloudflare
We use a “Content Delivery Network” (CDN) from Cloudflare, Inc., 101 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. The provider is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, thereby guaranteeing compliance with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnZKAA0&status=Active).
A CDN is a service that helps deliver the content of our online services more rapidly using regionally distributed and Internet-connected servers, particularly large media files, such as graphics or scripts. User data is processed only for the specified purposes and to maintain security and functionality of the CDN.
This use is based on our legitimate interests (Art. 6 Para. 1 Item f GDPR), i.e. secure and efficient provision, analysis and optimisation of our online services.
Article 11 Obligation to provide data
There is no legal obligation to provide data.
In the context of a business relationship, the personal data must be provided that is required for the execution of your order and the associated contractual obligations, or which we are legally required to collect. Without this data, we are not able to conclude or execute a contract.
Article 12 Existence of an automated decision procedure including profiling
No such procedure is used.